Monday, July 30, 2007

This Week at the Midway House
We hope all of you are having fun this summer and we love you all

Aunt Jaimee and aunt Hayley are posing for the camera as they jump into the water! We love to have family so close to be able to play and have fun together
Aunt Shelle and baby Lizie are basking in the sun up in Midway and loving it!

This week we went to Mom and Dad's Midway house and had a blast swimming and playing tennis and our new favorite game called Curses. The kids love to be together with their aunts and love to play in the water. This is Jake and Lexi having fun in the water!



5 comments:

martha corinna said...

Cute pictures Nicole, I'll have to check back often.

Gourley Family said...

So cute Nicole! I can't wait to see more!

meeeeshelle said...

that is the ugliest picture of myself i have ever seen. i like it. haha.

aunt jaimee said...

midway was so much fun! i'm so glad you guys came up! let's go again soon! love you guys! tell the kiddies hi!

Tammy said...

Hi Nicole..It's Tamara Snyder. I saw your blog when I was viewing Sunny's. I hope you are all doing well. We are somewhat enjoying Florida. There is lots to do here but it is just not home! It is just really hard to be away from all of our friends! We miss everybody so much. I hope we can keep in touch. You are so sweet and your family has always been so nice to my family. Please keep in touch. My email is atsnyder@embarqmail.com or ansyde3@hotmail.com
I hope to here from you soon!